Awww!!! Honestly speaking, we never had THESE many AWW-moments while proof-reading any other entry in the Self-Love Challenge. And no, we will not divulge any more details. Why don't you read Manish Aggarwal's flamboyant, innocent and very honest declaration of self-love, and figure it out for yourself? Okay fine, we will help you with the inputs, as and where required. Winkss!
Dear Manish, here's to getting better in time! Sharing your entry, with lots of love and hugs!!!
- I love my smile, there is naughtiness in it.
- I love my shoulders and I love the fact that they can carry lot of weight and burden.
- I love the fact that I can think on my feet, my mind never stops working no matter how much bad situation it is, I always find a way to get out of it.
- I can converse , oh yes I can , I can hold the conversation , I can generally can talk on almost all the topics
- I love my sense of humor and dry wit, I can make people laugh, I can crack jokes at will and I can take pranks and jokes on me. I try not to laugh on people but to laugh with them.
- I am a friendly guy, I never come across as arrogant or aggressive, a smart-ass may be but I tend to make friends at every social/business gathering.
- I am an observer, I can read between lines and check on my facial expression that time.
- I love the fact that I am able to have wonderful friends and they love me because of me and I can talk nonsense with them and I know they are always there for me, I know I can call them at any time of day, and I know they will be there for me.
I love the fact that I can forgive people, I can’t hate people, and it’s just not in me.
- I love the fact that I can love beyond my limits.
- I am a good negotiator, I can negotiate hard.
- I love the fact that I try not to judge people at all and am ready to accept them as they are.
- I love the fact that I don’t hurt people, I don’t take advantage of them and I never stab in the back. If I don’t like someone, I simply tell them, and I believe in punching in the face.
- I love the fact that I love life and believe to live it king size.
- I am a hard worker when it comes to my business, I can work endless hours, totally focused and dedicated, stretching my limits during work.
- I love that part of me that is over-ambitious, I just want to achieve lots of things and in this life only; I have my own set of goals which are totally clear in my mind and heart.
- I love my sexy legs and hips, oh yes they are very sexy.
I love my lips, nobody ever complaints and always want to kiss them again and again.
- I love the fact that I am very devoted and dedicated to person(s) with whom I feel that connection.
- I am a very loyal friend and I am always with them and can go out of my way to help them.
- I love the fact that I am learning to accept myself for being me.
- I love it how now I am able to control my temper and bitterness to a large extent.
- I love that I am in love with books…that I am an avid reader! Give me a book and you will not hear a thing from me , then it’s like I don’t even exist there, I love every kind of book, I don’t limit myself to one type of books.
- A tea with my friends at a road side stall can make my day. Despite the challenges and complexities of life, I love the fact that I can find happiness in small-small things, those little things and I am very happy.
- I love the way I allow movies and music to affect me. I love them. And as with books, I like all sorts of music and movies - every kind but still I have a soft side for ghazals, poems, classical, Bollywood music (1950-1980). In their company, I can be lost there for hours.
- I love the fact that I can take hell from my loved ones, as commitment is a very crucial thing for me. So to fulfill commitment and my love, I can take hell and it is fine.
- I love the fact that I am able to surrender and submit.
- I love how I am finally starting to work on my inner conflicts, my issues, and the pain inside me. And I am ready to sort it out. I am ready to accept my mistakes and stop blaming others.
I love that now I am able to say sorry and thank you.
- I am a good listener, oh yes, I can listen for hours.
- I can call myself an intelligent guy, oh yes I am an intelligent guy with good IQ and EQ.
- I love that I respect women in general, and I respect elders as well.
- I love the fact that my behavior and interaction does not depend on the financial and social status of the person.
- I love the fact that I am not homophobic, some of my best friends are from LGBT.
- I love that I can empathize with people; I can feel their pain, because I acknowledge that I have been there too.
- I love that my behavior does not change whether I am in five stars or at a road side tea stall.
- I love that I can’t be intimidated or impressed easily.
- I am a street smart guy, and I love that about me!
- I now am a very responsible driver.
I can handle alcohol now.
- I am a good chess player and still working on it every day, but hey, that’s only because I want to excel in it.
- I love this fact that I really respect and love my family in spite of any differences with them.
- I love the fact that I make people feel safe and comfortable around me.
- I love myself for being a hardcore foodie; when I travel to anyplace new, the first thing that comes to my mind is to try the local food there.
- I love myself for being able to carry myself well, you know well dressed and all. I am a hygienic person after all.
- I love being physically an affectionate person, I don’t get conscious in giving hugs or receiving hugs…oh I absolutely love them.
- I love the fact that I can adjust in any circumstance and in any situation without any fuss and complaints.
- I don’t lose hope easily as I am basically an optimistic person and I can find a ray of hope in darkness and I strongly believe, everything that happens, happens for the good.
- I love the fact that now I am able to ask for help.
I love the fact that I am able to cry now.
Isn't that just so Aww? We know, right? This is like an Aww overdose! If you are following us on Facebook, you would know who to convey your Awws to! And now, enough of Aww-ing! C'mon Leaners...love yourself, a bit some more now! Get down to writing your own 50 things! Once you are done, simply mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's not shy away from loving! The one needing your love right now is you. Perhaps that's why you are here right now. Happy self loving!