I accepted this challenge thinking it would be fun, and then I just forgot about it.
But when I saw Sahil's post I realized that I need to do this...if I say I will, then I will.
So here are the 50 things :)
I love the fact that I am a very resilient person.I may cry my heart out, I may scream and shout about the injustices I face, but I will eventually bounce back and overcome most things that life throws at me.
- I love easily. I have been hurt loads of times by people I have loved, but I never seem to learn :). I like the fact that every time I love someone , I do it like I have never been hurt before, with all my heart and soul
- I trust easily and like a child . I trust completely unless you give me a reason not to..
- I have a child like, wide eyed, curiosity in me. I love to experience new things, get to know new people. It opens my horizons
- I don't carry grudges for long. Someone has to really put in loads of efforts, for me to hate them. I think its a waste of my emotions
- I genuinely am a happy person. It takes a lot to get me down and out.
- I always like to try something at least once, unless I think it would harm me or my loved ones.
- I laugh easily. Mostly I have a naughty smile on my lips.
- I never forget a kindness someone has shown me, specially in my bad times. I will loyally watch such people's back all my life. But at the same time, I don't forget the unkindness too. I may forgive but I don't forget
- I believe that I am a compassionate person. I cannot see others in pain, and will go out of my way to help.
- I am a very loyal person. I make friends for life. If you are my friend, I will hound you till my last breath. I will stand with you no matter what. I will vehemently defend you to the whole world. I will find the reason behind any wrongful action of yours and make sure you understand it. I am a pretty scary friend to have around :)
- I love the fact that I can talk for hours . I love a good conversation. I love interacting with people who stimulate my mind. And I think I have decent conversation skills myself
- I love the fact that I cry easily . I used to hate it before but now I believe it helps me vent out my frustration and makes me stronger. Only strong people can cry..
- I love the fact that I enjoy books. They open my mind, they transport me to a different world . I adore books.
- I believe in magic. I honestly truly believe that there is magic all around us. I believe in the power of positive thoughts and good wishes..
- I love the fact that I am not cynical at all. I believe that there is some good in everybody. Sometimes circumstances make people behave in a cruel fashion but most people aren't really like that
- I love fairy tales, I believe in the happily ever after. I am pretty dreamy eyed :)
- Even though I am a dreamy person, but when it comes to day-today life I am very practical. I have a firm grip on my work and my home affairs , and I manage them pretty well.
- I am pretty adventurous . I love the adrenaline rush that I get from the unknown and the dangerous :)
- I can be pretty patient with people I love and it takes a lot of dumbness to actually provoke me.
- I like that I am becoming less and less judgmental as I am growing up. I have faced a lot of judgement myself , and I have taken a firm decision to not force that on to others.
- I like my eyes. I love the way they sparkle and how full of life they are. I love the emotions they express.
- I love my smile. I think it lights up the room and brightens my world.
- I love my crazily expressive face with has a thousand expressions on it. And I love the way those expressions make the people break into a smile :)
- I love my hands. They are all soft and chubby, like they haven't done one day of hard work . Which by the way is not true :)
- I have learned to love the stretch marks on my body. They are a proof of battles won, of harder days which I didn't succumb to.
- I have learned to love my size and shape after years of criticism and disapproval.
- I like my hairstyle right now. I think it suits my face :)
- I think I am blessed with good skin. I owe it to my mom
- I like the fact that I love children. They represent hope and innocence to me. I think I will be an awesome mom one day :)
- I love the fact that my work matters to me a lot. If my patients are in pain, I would worry about them,till they are fine. The fact that I care about my work, makes me a better dentist
- I like the fact that I have faith. Whether it is in God, or in some universal energy, I genuinely believe that someone out there is looking out for me
- I have started believing in guardian angels. I think my dad is my angel , looking after me and making sure that I am alright . He guides me to the right path, when I feel most alone..
- I like that I have learned to shed tears without feeling broken inside. I have learned to shed happy tears. Tears of remembrance with a smile on my face..
- I like that I listen to people's advice. There are very few people whose advice I really follow, but when they say something I take it very seriously . Even if I don't agree with it, I listen to their side of the argument and more often then not I can see what I did wrong. I cherish such people in my life.
- I love the fact that I am learning to live on my own terms, without worrying about what people would think of me.
- I love the fact that I am very dependable . If I said I would be there, I will. I will watch your back and not back out.
- I don't go back on my words. If I said I will do it, I will do it. Don't push me. I will do it in my own time, but I will.
- I mostly don't lie. Unless they are fun, stupid harmless things . I would rather not say anything , then lie.
- I genuinely believe that I was born for the better things in life, and that people who love me, must bear my tantrums :)
- I like my lips. I think I am a good kisser . Sweet and teasing is my style
- I am a very mischievous person. I will play pranks on people and try to confuse them by giving contradictory views. I love seeing the confused and bewildered expression on their faces :)
- I think I am very witty. I admire people who can outwit me
- I love the fact that I can be pretty lazy sometimes . I can just be like a log, not even moving from the bed. It helps me unwind
- I love the fact that I have understood that nobody in this world is indispensable. I know that I can live without absolutely anybody. It may be very painful, but I won't die.Somebody recently told me something, which I won't ever forget.He said that "we will loose all the people we love to death, either theirs or ours." I have made this the Motto of my life. I am learning to detach myself...
- I love the fact that I took up this challenge and completed it. I am not a quitter :)
- I am a very intelligent person. Sometimes I wish I was more hardworking, but I guess am getting there..
- I love the fact that I can jog 6km without stopping. I never thought that I could achieve that
- I am very protective and caring person for my family and friends. I won't let harm come to them. I would destroy anyone who tries to hurt them.
- I love the fact that I can do good makeup . It brightens up my sad days. It makes me look prettier on days I don't feel pretty at all.. </ol></div>
I honestly didn't think I could write 50 things I love about myself. I have surprised myself :)
But thank you so much, LeanOnTree for pushing me to do this . It made my day :)