I have written about myself from a third person’s point of view , doing so has helped me see a lot of things which I would not be able to see if I wrote it by embodying my own-self.
This may appear to be narcisstic..but I love everything about myself, even the things I don’t like…
I love "Tanya" completely just way she is flawed and flawless :-)
- Well this girl has one of the most deep and naughty eyes… hazel light brown iris which often in sunlight appear gold.
- Lustrous honey hair with natural streaks of gold..(yes its natural, thanks to my genes)
- Her dark circles, which speak countless struggles and her countless triumph .. the darkness under her eyes correspond to the brightness of her face, making it a wholesome visual delight.
- Her golden upper lip hair(yes they r golden!!! And invisible… therefore saves me the pain n money of threading!)
- Her over pulpy cheeks.. yes big juicy pinky cheeks.. as soft as baby.
- Her one of a kind smile (her teeth have one of the most interesting arrangement).
- This girl also has amazing skin tone and texture.. and pimples somehow even make them even more beautiful (yess somehow pimples also add beauty)
- Her hands are that of a mother, comforting and soft
- Her nails which naturally grow to the “ideal” size..
- Her plump layers which makes her the cutest thing alive (yes somehow I have developed love for them)
- One of the perfect balance of intellect and wisdom
- Amazing team player and team leader
- Amultitasker: from a marketing, to management to human resources…
- Quality is priority to this girl, and if that is missing the organization goes to dustbin
- The vision and objective of her actions and intentions is always beautiful and contributive for everyone
- Flexibility: she moulds herself from caring colleague to a firm manager without any hitches..for her friends and family!!
- This brunette is a problem solver : yes she has an insight and solution to possibly everything..and her friends know who to give a call on the crossroads!
- She is famous for NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) for which she keeps making her friends guinea pigs..
- I love the fact that she is brutually honest to her friends about everything (even things which she should be mum about)
- And her habit of being excited, hyper and transforming to Jab We Met's Geet.
- She can transform from a warm Punjabi mummy like attitude to a sarcastic hot bitch in iota of seconds… and the way she changes her colours is one hell of a sight.
- She has another interesting shade she is the cool dude… she prefers to wear loose t-shirts, messy buns and wears a lethargic smile .. and walks as if like a carefree prince who treats stress and probs like an unknown entity to her..
- She has another cute habit!! She can laugh on herself and her life situations!! Entertainment value of each problem n her life increases with her age..which she thoroughly enjoys as an audience..
- She has another mode!! The baby mode… where food stains on her clothes are a common site
- This girl knows the art of listening and silence..
- She also knows the art of being detached and neutral
- Possessing immense mental clarity and strength she can bring out the root of all issues
- She loves making mistakes (but not the same one)
- Her open mindedness is way to shocking!!
- She faces harsh truths without being senti..
- She enjoys her own company and is her own buddy
- She has a this amazing talent to transform her pain into strength
- Hope and positivism are her constant companions
- While handling her life, she is rational yet idealistic which gives her the Opportunity to get the best of life
- She has made love to her own shadows… and pain is now her ally
- Her forgiveness power is divine..
- She has learnt to be peaceful and happy in every situation
- She knows how to cheer her own-self
- She is balanced in her approach to life… she thinks for others and herself
- She believes in magic and has encountered it many a times
- She creates, sustains ,transforms and destroys..
- She has built herself from the scratch and wears her scars like medals
- She believes in living in the present
- She has turned like water ..which slips through fingers but holds up a ship
- She feels, thinks, acts and yet makes nothing the center of her existence
- She has grown up way to fast.. but way to beautifully
- She honors herself and her commitments.. her loyalty is royal
- She knows when to wise and when to be childlike
- She embodies a spirit which beams courage in the most unimaginable ways
- She brings home wherever she goes - everyone she meets, she treats her like family!